pregnancy pictures part 1 (edited)

Admittedly, I did not take a lot of pictures since I got pregnant. First of all, I did not have the time. Second, when I do have free time, I don't have the energy. Sometimes I'm just lazy. Third, I don't have my own personal camera. Fourth, I barely go out so there were no special reason to take pictures and lastly, I don't look so good anyways.


But now that I've started blogging again, I want to take and put up more pictures about my pregnancy. I still have a little less than 3 months so it's not too late, right? Besides, there are pictures of me taken by my family or H during the holidays or during some random moments of fun. So, I scoured the net, checked my family's FB accounts for pictures, my family's HDDs, laptops, memory cards, CPs, tablets (kadamu na gid ya gadgets noh?) and  H's instagram account. 

Here are the pictures that I've collected so far...



Here's a picture of my pregnancy test taken last August 30, 2012. I had it done in Healthlink, a local clinic in my city. I've been feeling sick for a couple of weeks when I got this test so I remember feeling a bit tired, queasy and nervous. The technician had some trouble extracting my blood so it took longer than necessary to get the test done. Since I'm scared of blood (I know, I know), I started sweating, then my head started to swim, everything started to turn white, I made gagging sounds and Henden started to panic. I was rushed outside the extracting room because I was going to faint. More details and I would look like a total wimp so I'll skip them. I hate blood tests. I'm going to be repeating some of my labs next month and I'm going to have an OGTT test. I'm already dreading the day.





This was how I announced my pregnancy in Facebook, taken last August 31, 2012, the day after my pregnancy test. I thought this picture would explain our situation back then perfectly. H was on cloud nine since he's been thinking about having a baby for a couple of years already and after 8 years of being together he was starting to get worried that we might have some problems. This look says: YES! MY BALLS WORK! I, on the other hand was a wreck. I was happy too but my "morning" sickness was really bad during this time so I wasn't on cloud nine YET.




Taken last September 11, 2012. Reference for the next picture below.






Taken around the middle of October, 2012. Getting fatter, as you can see my old PE shirt is getting tighter. Goal: be a whale and work it.




This was taken on Oct. 27, 2012, Ila's 3rd 9th birthday celebration. Yes, my baby sister had 3 parties. She wanted to go to to the beach but due to my pregnancy swimming at the beach might cause infections so we went to a local pool resort instead. The girl wearing a pink bikini is Motley, she now has a suplado baby boy.  :)  Jonshu cried at home one day and I panicked because when I tried to rock him back to sleep he cried harder.  :(








 More pictures from Ila's birthday.






This was taken when my family from Mindanao visited Iloilo for a mini-vacation. I think this was the day before Halloween so Oct. 30, 2012. This was my 1st time to wear a maternity dress. This was given to me by my aunt as well. H looks like a zombie because he hasn't gotten any sleep yet, he was working the night shift during this time.










This was taken last Oct. 31, 2012. Roughly, 4 months pregnant. My aunt gave me some maternity dresses and I thought this black one was perfect for Halloween. This was taken at SM City as well. Me, H, Swak, Ayek and the kids were out trick or treatin'. We went to the mall really early because we were always late before and the kids always complained that they never get a lot of candy. So this time we got our game plan on. Ayek was ready for war. *ROAR* Since we were very determined to get candy this year we made sure all the stores were maximized and we pushed the children until THEY had to give up. Going home, all the children were exhausted, the grown ups - very pleased and the baskets - FILLED with candy. Hehehe.. ^_^









This is the 1st time that I wore my maternity jeans, this was taken last November 9, 2012. My baby bump wasn't obvious yet during this time. These photos were taken at SM City, near the comfort room. Pugak and I were playing with the payphones while waiting for some of my relatives to show up. I remember that there was a city-wide black out that day and that was the main reason why we went to the mall in the 1st place. I remember using the special bathroom for disabled people and I felt really special because I can go pee while the rest of the ladies had to wait in line in agony. Hihihi.. ^_^








Flaunting my maternity jeans. Courtesy of Mr. Andoy & Nanay. ^_^




Pre-natal check-up with Doc. Ruby.  :)  I'm wearing my maternity shorts this time, very comfy.  :) Taken last November 14, 2012. Weighing 52 kilos, 20 weeks pregnant, all normal, and Tuka's heartbeat was strong.





Rocking another one of my maternity jeans. Hehehe.. I think it is the greatest invention ever! Taken last November 26, 2012.





Christmas 2012. ^_^  Christmas at home is always informal and crazy. We don't do the whole formal dinner thing. This was taken after the sack race and flour blowing competition. This year I was a mere cheerleader, I was not allowed to join the games.  :(  H too since he had to go to work. The lechon made it all better. Hehehe.. I am HUGE at this time, try to imagine my size now.  ^_^





Last day of December 2012 with my now very obvious baby bump. ^_^  Sadly, my acne started showing up at the end part of my 2nd trimester so I am very pimply during this time.  




Note: This is an edited version. Nothing much was changed really. I just organized the pictures according to their dates. H said it's better if the pictures are in a chronological order. I'm going to end this entry with a picture from December 31, 2012 that way I can start my part 2 entry with pictures from New Year's eve.  :) That's all for now...







Unknown  – (March 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM)  

You looked really happy being pregnant. Congratulations anyways. I wish you a healthy pregnancy. You really need to get a complete nutrition everyday, you need to avoid compromising your health. There are many women who wishes to get pregnant but unlucky. You are lucky enough to have that baby... Best wishes for you and your baby!






By: TechnoFlake






amihan  – (March 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM)  

Hello Rusty! :)

Thank you so much for your kind words. Best wishes for you too!

Post a Comment



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP